Recently, Telegärtner added a new version to its product series of RJ45 connectors for field assembly – a 90° connector with a variable cable outlet. The shielded connector MFP8-4×90 Cat 6A allows locking of the cable outlet in four 90° steps – this can be released and changed later. Users get a highly flexible solution for cabling applications in office buildings, computer centres, industry and home. The new connector can be handled conveniently without special tools thanks to its compact design, and, a long release lever enables simple plugging and removal even in confined spaces.
Main characteristics are:
- cable outlet can be locked in all four directions in 90° steps
- 360° shield ensures secure data transmission even under external electrical interference
- transfer rates up to 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- PoE+ capable
- cable strain relief diameters of 5.5 to 10.0mm suitable for 2 and 4-pair cable types
- assembly without special tools
- suitable for solid and stranded conductors
The new connector with the standard RJ45 plug face is able to be installed using various cable types in the office, industry and home, without special tools, quickly and reliably. Plus, an integrated assembly aid protects the board and skin piercing contacts, while the robust zinc die-cast housing including fitted protective cap protect the contact on the plug face against dust and dirt until commissioning.
The field assembly MFP8 Cat 6A, straight or angled version, is the number one choice whenever efficient and reliable connections are needed without major expense or effort.