|Exciting News and More From Landmark Event
From start to finish, the excitement at Avid Connect, the inaugural event of the Avid Customer Association (ACA), was incredible. Nearly 1,100 industry professionals heard Avid President and CEO Louis Hernandez, Jr. reveal details of the Avid Everywhere vision and present the most significant set of announcements since our inception.
The ACA executive board and advisory councils began working to solve the industry’s key issues. And attendees worked together with Avid to address their strategic challenges.
||“The level of participation and engagement at Avid Connect exceeded all of our expectations. We are proud to have assembled such a significant representation of our community collaborating together to set a path forward for the entire industry.”
—Avid President and CEO, Louis Hernandez, Jr.
If you’re in Las Vegas for NAB, visit our booth #SU902 to experience the excitement in person. And remember to join the Avid Customer Association to help shape the future of the industry.
Avid Connect Announcements:
||Avid MediaCentral Platform
Introducing the foundation that brings the Avid Everywhere vision to life. The Avid MediaCentral Platform is an open, extensible, and customizable foundation that enables you to streamline your entire workflow—from media creation to distribution and monetization—with greater flexibility, choice, and security.
Innovative solutions include:
- Media Composer | Cloud: Extends real-time production everywhere by enabling Media Composer® editors to remotely and securely access, edit, and collaborate with others
- Media Composer subscription and floating licensing: Customers now have greater choice in how they use Media Composer, with options that enhance flexibility and value
- Media | Director: Automates the process of ingesting media into production and nearline storage, enabling users to start editing immediately and accelerate project turnaround
- Media | Index: Streamlines workflows and collaboration by enabling users to search for, audition, and move media across multiple local and remote Interplay databases
- Media | Distribute: Enables content delivery to multiple platforms, with extended integration to more third-party video, social media, video transcoding, and web systems
- 4K support: The entire ISIS ® storage family now supports collaborative 4K and Ultra HD workflows
- ISIS | 2500: Offers higher capacity nearline shared storage, making it easier to store large volumes of high-res assets and repurpose content
- Pro Tools Cloud Workflows, technology preview: Connect and collaborate with others remotely, either in real time or offline
- Avid Marketplace, technology preview: Promote, sell, and license your music and audio content on an open, secure marketplace