Az Avid blogjáról:
“Avid customers swept the Academy Awards, garnering wins in “Best Motion Picture of the Year,” “Sound Editing,” “Sound Mixing,” “Best Animated Feature Film” and “Film Editing,” among other categories.
After watching the celebrated teams behind The Hurt Locker, Avatar, UP and Precious, among others, stand center stage last night, we thought we’d take a step back to recognize their achievement and feature the storytelling process that led them to the red carpet.
Here is the latest industry buzz –
- Below the Line, The Making of Avatar
- Editors Guild, Assisting in the Digital Age: Avatar‘s Jason Gaudio
- Editors Guild, Editing on Another Planet
- Editors Guild, Otherworldly Workflow
- Mix, Avatar
- Post Magazine, ‘Avatar’ Introduces a New Era in Filmmaking
- Post Magazine, Director’s Chair: James Cameron – ‘Avatar’
- TV Technology, Behind the Post of ‘Avatar’
- Variety, Editing
- Wired, Avatar-Creating the world of Pandora sound design
- TV Technology, Taking Editing into the Third Dimension
The Hurt Locker
- Editors Guild, Between Iraq and a Hard Place, Part 1
- Editors Guild, Between Iraq and a Hard Place, Part 2
- Mix, Could The Hurt Locker take sound Oscars?
- Post Magazine, Edit This!: ‘Sherlock Holmes’
- Pro Sound News, MPSE Explores Sound of Star Trek at Seminar Screening
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
- Post Magazine, Edit This!: ‘Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen’
- Pro Sound News, Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen’s Audio Action